Sunday, December 27, 2009

last fun week for holiday

Today,i feel excited coz my cousins who lives at Penang come to my house for our last week holiday....Of course,they will stay here for a week. I and my siblings wait for them to "land" on my house....and also our lunch..coz they "da bao" nasi lemak for us...haha
i tell u guys first they r very interested in computer & internet......so................u guys will guess the first thing they do in my house is.......surf internet-facebook....lol.

At nite,they r in my room to play and have fun...^^

my funny &......"handsome" cousin---Hew J!!!
should i say that bold word....?hehe,maybe cute can be instead of that
almost forget...beside him is Melissa...reading magazine..

that's why i say he damn love to computer& internet,specially facebook....this pic can proof that.
Actually he is helping me to play farmville...thx




their  backpack  looks big and full...honestly,i am thinking actually wat is in their backpack...something horrible...hahahaha..maybe my imagination is too over...=.=

Hope that we can enjoy our fun moment together.

No comments: