Tuesday, December 29, 2009

cousins at my house-part2



Yesterday.....2nd day for my cousins to stay at my house.....
woke up at 7am......then 'da bao' breakfast for them...
of course the thing they will do after breakfast is....facebook..
my mum plan that she will take us to my new house to have Jacuzzi....

All of us felt excited and expect about that~
After we reached ouir new house,they saw and discovered the Jacuzzi bathtub.....
my small bro,Shau Han & Hew  J,my cousin can't wait and took off their shirts....then, jumped into the Jacuzzi bathtub.


A big water splash "exploded" ...coz my brother's heavy weight+my cousin's light weight+jump into Jacuzzi bathtub=water explosion!!! Here r some pic about that scene...there 's no me in these pic...hehe.
After the enjoyable moment,we have KFC inside Tesco..

Jacuzzi....looks so great..



Hew J: Wow! i like that...i want to move it to my house!


testing water temperature..Shau Han: Ccccold!!!


erm...discovering...


looks nice~





stepping on it feels comfortable...


Ah.......thattttt'sss tooo coldddd~~~~


sitting...why don't u just immerse into the water?


~I feel good..lalalalalala~


Hehe..playing water ...fun!





Shau Han and Hew J..enjoying Jacuzzi.



Oh..! My eyes....it hurts





KFC for tea time....after Jacuzzi...YumYum!







No comments: